Thursday, August 11, 2016

Cogling

What mood I'm in today: Reading
What I'm listening to right now: Actually, I'm watching the Burbs.

Have you seen The Burbs? Because if you haven't, you should. Great summer movie. I watched this over and over growing up and I still know most of the lines. Is that lame? Probably. But I don't care. Especially since I just got back from camping for three days and don't plan on moving for the next five hours. Possibly more.

So my most recent read is Cogling, by Jordan Elizabeth:


Edna and Ike set out to help Edna's brother who has been replaced by a Cogling. This steampunk adventure is full of twists and turns and isn't sappy or pretentious. Read my whole review on Goodreads (click for link). Gave it four stars!

Now I'm onto trying to read Les Miserables, which is kicking my butt. Ergo, I'm also reading Victorian in between, another Jordan Elizabeth book.

Until next time, Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment