Friday, January 13, 2012

Upcoming and Why I've Been Gone

What I'm listening to right now: Rise of the Planet of the Apes, background noise
What mood I'm in today: Reading

Happy New year! 
So after a few months hiatus, which I will explain briefly, I'm back.  And I have some exciting news.  Well, for me anyway.  Here's what my blog will focus on this year:
   1. Book Reviews (I've read enough now to actually review them.  Yay!)
   2. Short stories and Novellas (I'm going to actually post stuff that I've written.  Brace yourselves.)

I've been gone for a while because we've been dealing with a lot of issues in my family.  Illness, severe accidents, and death to name a few.  It's been rough, but we are doing a lot better now, and I'm ready to jump back on the bandwagon, so to speak. 

Hope your New Year goes well!
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment