Sunday, May 8, 2016

Secrets, Lies, and Witches

What I'm listening to right now: my son making noises with his Flarp putty.
What mood I'm in today: Editing

Wow! I finally finished a semester. Again. Lots of semesters to go, but can't complain. 

Happy Mother's Day! Did you get your mother a book? Good for you! If not, I'm sure you at least gave her a card or a phone call or something else she will appreciate. The weather is pretty good here; a nice mix of rain and sun. At least my flowers are growing! 

I had a bunch of books on the back-burner, and at last! Here they all are in no particular order...


Escape from Witchwood Hollow, by Jordan Elizabeth. This was a really fun book to read. A little difficult to get through because of the writing style, but while I gave it three appreciative stars, most people give this four or five. You can read my review on Goodreads. I recommend reading this when you're in a spooky mood (think young X-Files meets Supernatural). 

And by Kimberly Loth, the last two books in the Thorn Chronicles series. 




And don't you just love these covers? Secrets and Lies are the finishing touch on Naomi and Sunday's stories. If you like modern-day supernatural mixed with love story, this is your kind of things. You can read my review of Secrets here, and of Lies here. 

That's it for today. Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment