Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pretties

What mood I'm in today: Reading
What I'm listening to right now: Avengers soundtrack

Hello Spring!
Well, up until it snowed today, anyway. It's not bad. We need it. And snow makes lovely reading weather. That, and a couple of warm chocolate chip cookies. Is it so bad that I've been making them every few days for, like, a month now? I'm totally addicted.
Not to mention lazy.
Scratch that. I'm a mom, I'm not lazy. I'm busy. And sometimes at the end of the day I'm totally exhausted. But you know what's nice? Reading while sitting in the waiting room. It's the one thing that probably saves me from the stress of doctor, dentist, and orthodontist visits. I get to read! Yay!


Pretties is the second in the "Uglies" series by Scott Westerfeld. Have I mentioned that I like his books? I do. A lot. Read my review of Pretties here on Goodreads. It's short but sweet, that's how I do it. Four stars overall - a really great read and lead up to Specials, which I'm just now trying to finish.
As always, Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment